- Phase 1 is a 2-day audit of the overall MRP system. On the afternoon of the 2nd day we sit down and discuss our findings and review our written recommendations. The audit will yield a "state-of-the-union" of your MRP system and establish a baseline for future planning. for additional audit information.
- Phase 2 will put a team together and:
- Identify problems at your facility
- Perform a readiness assessment
- Document the needs
- Outline training and documentation requirements
- Recommend priorities
- Establish time bogeys for the major items.
- Identify the MRP coordinator person
- Phase 3 will:
- Outline manpower requirements with cost estimates for management review and approval
- Document measurable milestones
- Generate project plan chart in MS Project
- Identify a pilot project (limit to a few parts)
- Phase 4 is the start of pilot implementation
- Announce the MRP implementation coordinator and other team members
- Finalize schedule priorities
- Develop detailed project assignments
- Outline detailed training and documentation requirements for the project.
- Start the education and training process.
- Phase 5 will complete the pilot
- Recap the entire project plan
- Fine tune procedures and training plans from what has been learned
- Update schedule for complete project implementation
- Success of the pilot will soon get around
- Phase 6 continues with the entire
- Duration will depend on available resources and top level commitment
for a 1 page Word document of this page for future review. After download, please click "Enable Editing" to view in normal mode.
For more information on the MRP implementation process please contact us at:
Phone: 727 642-4677